Purpose

In our lovely homeschooling community and in this age of technology and information, there are so many ideas, resources, and experiences out there, it's hard to keep track of them all. I hope this blog can help us, as a group, share and remember these great finds.

Monday, May 20, 2013

Nitrotype Typing Practice

I have found a awesome typing practice website called nitrotype. It is a typing website that allows people worldwide to race with words against each other It does not offer any lessons but it does give lots of practice. Nitrotype also has a counterpart named typingweb.com. This gives structured lessons on typing. You can sign up for nitrotype here, just so you know, I am boyawesome.

 I find it fun because when you race you get money, and when you get money, you can buy cars ranging from jeeps to a NASA spaceship, but you have to level up to unlock more cars, and you have to get EXP to level up. But have no fear, you get EXP every time you race. You can also race against your friends, get achievements,buy nitros which skip words for you, but I don't use them often. They also have their own blog post on their website, and I like to look at it because they have some really interesting posts. You can put yourself up against top typists on the scoreboard. Hope you have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment