Welcome to our Home School Resources Sharing blog! In our lovely homeschooling community and in this age of technology and information, there are so many ideas, resources, and experiences out there, it's hard to keep track of them all. I hope this blog can help us, as group, share and remember these great finds.
Two boys scouts have lived the scout slogan, "Do a good turn daily!" and started this blog. I hope to hear from them again soon as they share their own ideas. Please see their welcome message. Their posts will be from "Minor" and any minor in our group is welcome to post under this user/profile to share book reviews or what-have-you. Just email me and I'll send you instructions.
If you would like to contribute to our soon-to-be wealth of information, I would be happy to invite you as an author on our blog.
I hope we can use Blogger's labeling system to organize our posts and search for what we need. Here are some categories I've brainstormed so far: Local, Online, at Library, Member Owned, Free, Book, Curriculum, Activity, Video, Science, Math, History, Biography, Penmanship, Spelling, Composition, Art, Review, Reading, Phonics, Questions, Chores, Scouts, Organization, Routines, Food. Please add more as you post resources and use as many as are applicable to what you are sharing. Blogger limits us to 20 labels per post.
Suzanne
No comments:
Post a Comment